Freight Brokerage Careers
As a freight broker for Best Rate Transportation your main task will be to develop relationships with customers to handle their current and future freight shipping requirements. You will have to opportunity to work your own office space either in Millbank ON, Edmonton AB or even the possibility to work from home.
- Act as the liaison between the Shipper and the trucking company
- Cold calling new customers
- Prospecting new and current customers for future freight shipping needs
- Providing freight quotes for current and potential customers
- Keeping customers up to date with shipment progress
- Maintaining contact with owner operators/trucking companies
- Site visits and meeting with customers
What we need from you
- An extremely high desire to succeed
- Outgoing personality
- Able to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the transportation/ trucking industry (desired)
- A solid customer base (desired)
- Basic math & geography knowledge
What we will provide for you
- Phone Lines
- Office space (either Edmonton, Alberta or Millbank, Ontario) or the possibility to work from a home office
- Internet Access
- Industry Training
- 70-80% of total freight commission (depending on experience)
- Potential for a base salary for the right candidate
- A fun work atmosphere with a small & rapid growing company
The successful candidate (s) may be given the opportunity to grow with a small company & potential to become a part owner or shareholder depending on success rate.
Please email your resume and we will contact you if you meet the above requirements.
Tags: freight brokerage careers, freight broker career, trucking company careers, freight dispatch career, freight brokerage jobs, freight broker jobs, freight broker canada.